Terms & Conditions
- Please note that in these Terms, references to "you", "User" shall mean the end user accessing the Website, its contents and using the Services offered through the Website. The term "Service Providers" mean independent third party service providers, and "we", "us", "our" and “ website” shall mean Custprint (“ http://custprint.com”) , its franchisor, affiliates and partners.
- This website is an Internet based content and e-commerce portal operated by Custprint, a sole proprietorship having its principal place of business in New Delhi, India.
- Use of the Website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these Terms, as may be posted on the Website from time to time. Please note that Custprint at its sole discretion reserves the right not to accept a User from registering on the Website without assigning any reason thereof.
- You will need to create an account on the website in order to access some of its features. You are not authorized to use another user’s account with the user’s permission. When you create your account, you must provide information that is accurate. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. Once you create an account you agree to a. Immediately notify Custprint of any unauthorized use of your password or account of any other breach of security, or any suspected breach of security including but not limited to loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure of your password. and b. Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Custprint cannot and will not be liable for any loss of damage arising from your failure to comply with this.
You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, which you will not be under an obligation to reveal to any representative or agent of Custprint cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password’s confidentiality.
Please note that if you create an account at Custprint you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract, have the requisite authority to bind the other party to this agreement and are not a person barred by any law from using the Custprint website. You shall not use the website if you are not legally competent to form a binding contract.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, “robots”, “spiders”, “scrapers”, or similar technological devices or programs. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Custprint grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the website for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Custprint reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases, in its sole discretion
You agree understand and confirm that the credit card and debit card details provided by you for availing the services on Custprint will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the credit card which is not lawfully owned by you.
You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid credit card details to Custprint. Further the said information will not be utilized and shared by Custprint with any of the third parties unless required by law, regulation or court order. Please note that you would be directed to third party websites where you would be required to submit your card details and other particulars.
The Website may contain links to third party websites that are not owned or controlled by Custprint and Custprint has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party websites. By using the website, you specifically release Custprint from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website.
The User agrees and undertakes not to reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the website is permitted provided that Custprint's name is stated as the source and prior written permission of Custprint is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the website is absolutely not permitted.
You agree and undertake to use the Website and the Service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a Service, you will not:-
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- Upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website or another's computer;
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- Download any file posted by another user of a Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and 10. Violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the Website contained elsewhere herein.
The user guarantees, warrants, and certifies that you are the owner of the content which you submit or otherwise authorized to use the content and that the content does not infringe upon the property rights, intellectual property rights or other rights of others. You further warrant that to your knowledge, no action, suit, proceeding, or investigation has been instituted or threatened relating to any content, including trademark, trade name service mark, and copyright formerly or currently used by you in connection with the services rendered by Custprint. User data and information provided may be shared by Custprint with its affiliates.
Custprint hereby disclaims any guarantees of exactness as to the finish and appearance of the final Product as ordered by the user. The quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Website may not meet your expectations. Once you place an order on the website a representative of Custprint would call you or send you an approval request via email you are requested to suggest the alterations, if any in the email. If you do not agree with the requested change you retain the right to reject the requested production change by replying to it within 24 hours of it being sent to you.
- Unless otherwise indicated or anything contained to the contrary or any proprietary material owned by a third party and so expressly mentioned, Custprint owns all Intellectual Property Rights to and into the Website, including, without limitation, any and all rights, title and interest in and to copyright, related rights, patents, utility models, trademarks, trade names, service marks, designs, know-how, trade secrets and inventions (whether patentable or not), goodwill, source code, meta tags, databases, text, content, graphics, icons, and hyperlinks. You acknowledge and agree that you shall not use, reproduce or distribute any content from the Website belonging to Custprint without obtaining authorization from Custprint.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is expressly clarified that you will retain ownership and shall solely be responsible for any content that you provide or upload when using any Service, including any text, data, information, images, photographs, music, sound, video or any other material which you may upload, transmit or store when making use of our various Service. However, with regard to the product customization Service (as against other Services like blogs and forums) you expressly agree that by uploading and posting content on to the website for public viewing and reproduction/use of your content by third party users, you accept the User whereby you grant a non-exclusive license for the use of the same.
As per these terms, users are solely responsible for every material or content uploaded on to the website. Custprint does not review the contents in any way before they appear on the website. Custprint does not verify, endorse or otherwise vouch for the contents of any user or any content generally posted or uploaded on to the website. Users can be held legally liable for their contents and may be held legally accountable if their contents or material include, for example, defamatory comments or material protected by copyright, trademark, etc. If you come across any abuse or violation of these terms, please report to email@example.com by providing the following information:-
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed.
- A description of where the claimed infringing Content is located on our Site.
- your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
The Notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement can also be reached as follows- By mail: Custprint Address 487/30, Peeraghari village, New Delhi, 110087, India
Title and risk of loss for all products ordered by you shall pass on to you upon Custprint’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
Custprint may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account and access to the Website and any other Custprint services. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to:-
- Requests by law enforcement or other government agencies.
- A request by you (self-initiated account deletions).
- Discontinuance or material modification to the Website (or any part thereof).
- Unexpected technical or security issues or problems.
- Extended periods of inactivity.
- Engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities.
- Your actions that have caused or may cause any harm, damage or loss to the other Users or Custprint.
You agree that your use of the website shall be at your sole risk to the fullest extent permitted by law, Custprint and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Custprint, disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. Custprint makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the website’s content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any :-
- Errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content.
- Personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of the website.
- Any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
- Any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, Trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or
- Any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Custprint and any parent, subsidiary, affiliate, director, officer, employee, licensor, distributor, supplier, agent, reseller, owner, or operator of Custprint from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:-
- Your use of and access to the Website.
- Your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
This site is created and controlled by Custprint which is a sole proprietorship having its place of business in New Delhi, India; as such the laws of India shall apply and courts in Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all the terms and conditions.
Please note we usually take 7-8 working days for manufacturing of items from the date you place the order after which we will ship your order to you. Please note this delivery timeline is for single order at Custprint only. Delivery time also may vary from 10-15 days due to a force major as well as delivery location. For any delivery related disputes, Custprint in some cases, will provide the user credit in form of a coupon which the user can use to purchase another product on the website with a validity of 20 days. For bulk Orders ordered using the “Create it” tool, the delivery timelines range from 12-15 days. We use our logistic partners for deliveries. Our logistic partner is DTDC. If you want more details about delivery, you can mail us via firstname.lastname@example.org with the information of your order or submit an inquiry via the following link http://www.custprint.com.com/customer-services/
Please note that Custprint reserves the right to not execute the order received on its website from the user if the product is out of stock in which case the money would be refunded back to the user within 30 days. Additionally if the user is not satisfied with the product, just inform the details along with the order no. and return back the goods within 3 days in original condition, so that we can refund your money back (Except shipping charges). However for any orders ordered using the ‘Create it’ tool, the cancellation and returns are subject to management approval. For this you will have to get in touch with us via email at email@example.com.
- Discounts will be applied to the total merchandise value including VAT and applicable taxes. Issuance or redemption of a voucher or coupon will apply to the total value of the qualifying order once all promotional discounts have been applied.
- Only one credit note/gift coupon/coupon can be used per order unless otherwise stated.
- Discount coupons - Discount coupons may from time to time be offered to account holders; such coupons may only be applied to purchases made through the account to which the discount coupon was offered and registered. If you need a refund, this will be made in the same wa0y as the original payment method (such as onto a gift voucher, debit/credit card account.
- Promotional discount coupons - We may from time to time offer promotional discount coupons which may apply in respect of any, or certain specified, purchases made though this Website.
- Custprint shall introduce various offers, schemes or contest at different times. The terms and conditions for such Contest shall be separately available on the Site.
- Custprint reserves the right to change/modify/add/delete any of the terms and conditions prevailing on the different promotional schemes it introduces in market from time to time. Custprint at its discretion, can withdraw a particular scheme from the website or market. 7. In case of any query pertaining to use of coupon and/or credit note or regarding the schemes, please email customer care at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- While participating in any Custprint contest you hereby agree to release and hold Custprint (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint ventures, and employees) harmless from any claim or demand, but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees, or arising out of or related to your participation in the said Contest.
Please note that we may also send you other information about us, the site, our other websites, our products, sales promotions, our newsletters, anything relating to other companies in our group or our business partners. If you would prefer not to receive any of this additional information as detailed in this paragraph (or any part of it) please click the “unsubscribe” link in any email that we send to you. Within 7 working days (days which are neither
- A Saturday or Sunday, nor
- A public holiday anywhere in India) of receipt of your instruction we will cease to send you information as requested. If your instruction is unclear we will contact you for clarification.
We may further anonymised data about users of the Site generally and use it for various purposes, including ascertaining the general location of the users and usage of certain aspects of the Site or a link contained in an email to those registered to receive them, and supplying that anonymised data to third parties such as publishers. However, that anonymised data will not be capable of identifying you personally